Subject: [Leica] Contax Zeiss 21mm 2.8 Biogon
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:04:06 -0000

I have one of these "G mount" lenses without a viewfinder. Sadly I don't
have a camera to fit it. Since my wife's recent illness, I'm now starting to
rationalise my camera collection (sorry, keeping everything Leica!) and am
wondering is there any good reason to keep this? Can it be fitted to any
particular digital body more successfully than others, and has anyone any
experience of this??? Any ideas or comments?

Thanks in advance

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry