Subject: [Leica] Contax Zeiss 21mm 2.8 Biogon
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 10:24:09 -0500

If you are interested in converting it to Leica, go to
http://www.japanexposures.com/lens/

I have no idea what the cost of conversion, but it looks interesting.

I have lots of experience with the company, I've bought film unavailable in
the States from them, and a few other items.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/