Subject: [Leica] Leica Store, DC
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2012 19:26:01 -0400

That sucks. I have hit two deer in Indiana; they're so overpopulated here
that they've become common in the city of Fort Wayne, which is a city of
250,000 people! My car was not totaled either time. I was driving a Chevy
Caprice both times, which is completely indestructible. Killed the deer,
smashed out my grill and headlights, nothing else damaged...drove the car
home and bought new parts!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography