Subject: [Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:08:36 -0800

Yes, seeing your portfolio, you have mastered the "see in the future" way
before I know what a camera is :-). Apology for stating the known.

In any case, the rangefinder, the Leica "DNA" more than make up for the
shutter response time. I believe science says human brain to hand cannot
react to a stimulus in less than 0.2 seconds, so any faster than that, one
must rely on the intuition and "sixth sense" anyway.