Subject: [Leica] An evening with Leica friends in Vancouver
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 06:26:30 -0800

Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 21:09:01 -0800
From: Henning Wulff <henningw at archiphoto.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

An afternoon of LUGers meeting, talking and eating was held yesterday in our
house. Pictures were taken. Stories were told. Food (Sushi, mostly) was
eaten. Single malt Scotch was drunk. A good time was held by all.
Present were Ted Grant, Tom and Tuulikki Abrahamsson, Peter Klein, Howard
and Esther Cummer, and Tanya and myself.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Nov4-12wknd/   (about 19
pictures)

Also, as part of this, Tom A. explained how a lens hood is designed at
Cosina with his aid:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Nov4-12wknd/TomLensHood/?g2_page=1
 (a total of 17 pictures)

As a finale the Leica salute was given by the male attendants (Howard and
Esther had left already):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/leica/Nov4-12wknd/PB038304.jpg.html

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com

These are super Henning. I have been anticipating them.
We got home just in time to walk the Labradoodle and
want to thank you and Tanya one more time for a lovely evening.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] An evening with Leica friends in Vancouver)