Subject: [Leica] AN EVENING IN VANCOUVER! :-)
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:32:07 +1100

Dr Ted and all,

Thank you Dr Ted for sharing with us encouragement through internet
friendship in LUG. Yes, I hope in one day I could come to have AN EVENING
IN VANCOUVER face to face, moving from the screen to the actual world. As
far as I know, VANCOUVER is a beautiful city with happy people. So, the
photos have given us a good snapshot what we would enjoy there.....

Best wishes for you all with wonderful time and memory in Leica photography
journey.

Cheers,

Jacky