Subject: [Leica] Lincoln's recital
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:37:47 -0800

Sonny offered:

>I think a smug grin is in order when you've completed your Senior Recital
> Program of Bach, Mozart, and Bruch.
>
> Lincoln is not only a terrific violinist, he's a really nice guy, and a
> awesome soccer goalkeeper.
>
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=2432

Hi Sonny,
A wonderful simple clean portrait! For a young lad to have just completed
his recital and he's feeling inside incredibly happy, pleased, he knows he's
"done good!" ;-) And the expression illustrates it wonderfully!

This is an image of lifetime for him as he grows older and moves onto
whatever his career path may take him!

It's a "Once in a LIFETIME" moment you've given him! Good on you Lad!

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Lincoln's recital)