Subject: [Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 19:45:04 -0800

Dennis Kushner OFFERED:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M

> That 68 ms lag  between my M6 & & future M just makes it harder
> for anyone to capture the "decisive moment". Not that I ever thought
> about it. Too much thinking & you'll miss it. Better to listen to Dr. Ted.

Hi Dennis,
I truly believe Sal hit it right on the mark. Thank you for posting such a
wonderful quotation by one of the great all round nice most photo talented
guys the Great Spirt put on planet Earth!

Sal de Marco!
>>>"Remember, photography is NOT about equipment, film, the zone
system or whether or not you wear a Tilley hat. It is about images,
and vision. Equipment allows one to complete their vision and create
a photograph. Equipment does not create vision. God invented Leicas
and Canons (the devil invented Nikon :~)) for the same reason he
invented Chevies and Fords. It's all a matter of taste!!!"

Sal DiMarco for those of you who have no idea who Sal de  Marco was? Lets
just say he was a most talented, super all round nice guy who shot for the
wire service and many others! A very super talented "KISS" photographer !

Dr. ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M)
Message from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M)
Message from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M)