Subject: [Leica] Marty, shutter lag in digital M
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 00:40:09 -0600 (CST)

I have a M6TTL, and cannot discern any difference in shutter lag nor in
image quality with film vs digital  When you are talking ms of time, you
cannot tell the difference, you need a oscilloscope to even see the
difference.

My advice, if you are interested in buying the new M when it hits the
stores, then do so you will be happy no matter what the so called shutter
lag is, and you will not miss a shot what so ever due to it.  I have shot
milk drops and stopped them with strobe setup and gotten great results with
my M8, so shutter lag is a non issue period.

Cheers,
Gene