Subject: [Leica] OT: RZ67: 220 film in a 120 back?
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:36:51 +0900

I'm going to a waterfall with a friend tomorrow.  I'm taking an M7
with TMAX for the walk, and wanted to take the RZ67 with Velvia 100
for the falls. I just got my RZ out to get ready for tomorrow, and
realized that it has a 120 back, but I only have 220 film. Would there
likely be a film flatness/ focal plane problem if I used 120 film in
the 220 back? Has anyone tried it? We'll be leaving in the morning to
pick up my buddy, and there's not much chance of picking up some 120.

All the best,

Peter

Replies: Reply from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] OT: RZ67: 220 film in a 120 back?)
Reply from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] OT: RZ67: 220 film in a 120 back?)