Subject: [Leica] OT: RZ67: 220 film in a 120 back?
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:22:33 +0900

Thanks, John,

yes, I gathered that the only differences in the holders would be that
the 220 holder pressure plate would push out a fraction more.  The
backing paper thickness more, as you said. And secondly, that the
counter would read differently.  But I don't think the frame counter
matters; I'd just remember that I have more shots left.

I just wanted to hear if the difference in pressure plate extension
matters critically for focus or film flatness.  Also, if it really
does, is there a way around it for one day, such as taping paper to
the pressure plate?

Peter

It will be the thickness of backing paper further back from the focal
plane,
also does the RZ stop single stroke wind-on after 10 frames? Fogging
would
be the other issue but the RZ is probably fine....

john