Subject: [Leica] Review of Fuji's new X-E1 with zoom lens.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:35:38 -0500

>From dpreview:

Oct 3rd

Adobe has released the final versions of Adobe Camera Raw 7.2 and Lightroom
4.2. The latest updates bring finalized support for 21 additional cameras,
including the Sony A99 and RX100, the Fujifilm X-E1 and the Canon EOS M.
Lightroom gains tethering support for 11 cameras, including the Nikon D800
and Canon EOS 5D Mark III. It also adds support for 'Albums' in its uploader
to the Revel service. Updates are available through the in-software update
systems.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography