Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall Plants
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:40:25 -0800

Very nice.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Alan Magayne-Roshak" <amr3 at uwm.edu>
To: "lug" <lug at leica-users.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 14, 2012 11:00 am

I've been really busy at work and haven't kept up with the LUG, but finally
got a chance to take a few personal pictures.

With Lumix LX3 (and Leica Vario-Summicron) at the 24mm equivalent setting
for macro focusing:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/Berries_LMX202_AMR.jpg.html>
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/DramaBerries_LMX224_AMR.jpg.html>

So hard to get the background to drop away with this short a lens.  I like
these more:

With 30D and 55mm f/3.5 Micro-Nikkor:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/Berries_1091_AMR.jpg.html>
<ttp://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/Buds_1111_AMR.jpg.html>

My Fav -
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Trees/Berries_1064_AMR.jpg.html>

Alan

UPAA POY 1978