Subject: [Leica] KISS
From: jackyaus at gmail.com (Jacky aus)
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:49:14 +1100

Look and feel!

The best photo is much more than tools and skills. It is all out of what we
feel through what we see. Perhaps, that explains why the best touching
photos all come from human of life with insight and inspiration, not just
from any digital machine or optical device alone.

Thank again for such lovely story about camera, technology and the son. I
like it.

Jacky