Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:48:42 -0600

Ted,

I wish I had an endless supply of venison like that.  Venison chili with
goat cheese and onions sprinkled on top, and a nice Rhone, maybe followed by
a Lagavulin by the fireplace.  If, like here, there is some stupid ordinance
against discharging a firearm in town, there is always a .22 with subsonic
ammo, works well if you can get up close and pat them on the head.  I am
always glad to be of assistance to fellow Luggers!

Ken