Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sisters, Rescanned
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 19:04:57 -0600

In the original, RGB = 250,176,151.  In the new scan RGB = 198, 139, 99 (tip
of the big girl's nose).  So the bright colors in the original are out of
gamut, which makes it difficult to judge.  But, at least as viewed on the
internet, the original image looks blown out and overly contrasty, whereas
the new scan looks about right (as I would imagine the original to be).  It
helps to have the A-B comparison, but if I possessed images like that I
would probably rescan.

Best,
Ken