Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW whichever week it is
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:00:37 -0500

This week I was able to take a day up to Boston where my daughter prepared
Thanksgiving dinner.  No, no family pictures, but I will start with a
family of two caught at the airport on the way back to Mom's house.  He is
just out of the Army as part of a unit he couldn't talk about.  He is
enrolled in Savannah College of Art and did a good job minding his son:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/November+25/Sky+Team.jpg.html

What follows are three variations of a theme that caught my eye;  I kept
going back and re-shooting with a different view:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/November+25/found+abstract.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/November+25/found+abstractII.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/PAW2012A/November+25/variations+on+three.jpg.html

Continuing on the discussion on the XA's, I brought the M9 and the 35 lux
 ASPHII which was a fairly small and compact package.  It fit nicely in a
bag the size of an old doctors bag that I use for short trips.

Airplanes are so crowded these days that I find it much easier to pack a
bag that can be stored under the seat and not worry about crowded overheads.

To repeat a phrase: Keep pushing that shutter, maybe it will come unstuck.

Have a great week ahead and treasure time with friends and family.

--
Don
don.dory at gmail.com

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Don's PAW whichever week it is)