Subject: [Leica] Fuji X 100 versus Leica M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 16:22:59 -0500

As you know I'm a proponent of buying gear and marrying it; much less buying
and selling; trading. Tell your gear your with them for the long haul and
they'll treat you better. They  don't like feeling like you're going to
trade them in for a hot blonde AFS around the next bend.
But an exception was I was thinking I didn't need my signature 2.5 105
because I got the 2.8 ai macro. Which was heavy. Real heavy and harder to
work with in a portrait or fashion situation. But I got a zoom and worked
with that or an 80.
Years later when they started handing out nikon ai glass in a cracker jacks
box when digital hit I grabbed another one from behind a used glass case in
a Portland Oregon camera store for less then a hundred bucks.
I use it now full frame digital.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography