Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:24:35 -0600

AS someone who has been a professional since the early seventies, I can tell
you that film Leicas were always the very most expensive, and always sold in
stores that resembled jewelry stores. This business isn't news. There may
have been a time when Leicas were affordable to pros, but that time was the
forties and fifties.