Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 01:46:05 -0500

So you just want to hear your opinion on the LUG regardless of its
voracity then, right?

I still shoot a Leica M4, so can I stay? I'm just not a sycophant of
the marque in lieu of their recent digital M offerings. But then again,
I have owned them and used them for just over three years between the
two bodies (used them when they weren't out for repair) so experience
with equipment one has used daily may have a little more agency on this
matter than another opinion from someone who has read a lot about a
camera and fondled it a bit.

Phil Forrest