Subject: [Leica] Comparison of DMR to Nikon D800E the cheap nikon 28-80
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 20:44:13 +0000

You may get a shock with some of your lenses if you were to shoot on a
D800E......

john

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Comparison of DMR to Nikon D800E the cheap nikon 28-80)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Comparison of DMR to Nikon D800E the cheap nikon 28-80)