Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 20:56:48 -0500

The big advantage to the rangefinders is no mirror slapping up, making
noise and shaking the camera.  The little "snik" that you get with a
rangefinder is not noticeable in most situations if you time it right and I
can hand-hold a rangefinder at much slower speeds than an SLR.  To each his
own, though!

Tina

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Chris Crawford <chris at
chriscrawfordphoto.com