Subject: [Leica] Professional use and Professionalism
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 03:39:22 -0500

Make a living, Don with a D5200  upper entry level nikon which comes in
different colors notably red, cost eleven hundred dollars and has a big dial
on top with a flower, a mountain, a skier (maybe its a jogger), a women with
a hat, a kid with its head cracked open, a big word in caps: EFFECTS or
SCENE.  Has a cropped sensor and a back screen which flops out to the side
idiotically.
Its an insult to your client and to yourself.
And basically on this list its one more insult to the profession of
photography. The only thing its not is an insult to the Leica company.
You want to join a profession you do it right.

http://content.hwigroup.net/images/products/xl/166270/3/nikon_d5200_body.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/cchms4u

If you used it to shoot a wedding half the wedding party would be shooting
with a better camera than you are.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography