Subject: [Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:35:12 -0500

I remember that kind of treatment when I was a university student (70's)
hovering around the Leica counter at camera stores, asking for
brochures.  Leica brochures.

I got much better treatment at the "used" counter.  Those guys would go
over to get me the brochures.

Those were the days when there was a "used" counter, and there were
Leica things for sale, that one could touch and try.

Vick

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest) ([Leica] Cameras Real Pros Use)