Subject: [Leica] Oxford on Thursday?
From: gerry.walden at me.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 08:48:16 +0000

Nathan

If you are into these things the Ashmolean Museum is wonderful, and the town
is full of good cheap(ish) eateries and pubs. Also most of the colleges and
the Bodleian Library are open. I have never been at a loss in Oxford, and
there is always good photo opportunities.

Gerry

Gerry Walden
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or
+44 (0)797 287 7932