Subject: [Leica] Oxford on Thursday?
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 11:05:36 +0000

I live 14 miles from Oxford. I'd love to come over and meet up.
There is lots to do and super food of every type at reasonable prices,
though the best get full soon.
My favourite place to visit is the Pitts Rivers museum. The Ashmolean is the
famous museum, and I haven't visited since it was completely re-furbished.
There is a technology museum which I like, near the Sheldonian Theatre in
Broad Street.
My mobile is 07803 135214, when do you arrive? By train?
cheers,
Frank