Subject: [Leica] Big thick ND filters......
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:07:10 -0500

There was an article on a guy who did this a year ago in one of the photo
magazines. It captivated me. Always wanted to do this. Love time exposures.
Be great to in the middle have a guy getting a shoe shine ; as a central
theme. As a nod to the first photo ever taken with a human in it.

They found out in the last couple of years that the the very first photo
ever taken and its by Ni?pce of the rooftops out his window on a pewter
plate did not really take all day to expose...
Wait for it.....
It took all week.

LOVE that kinda stuff.
Zero camera motion.