Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 09:25:46 +0530

Fascinating thread for this non American. Thanks to all for throwing some
light. Most interesting. For those who would like to read more on the
dehumanizing side of war and the loss of schoolboy idealism connected with
it, I wholeheartedly recommend "Goodbye To All That" by Robert Graves, who
later in his life ended up as a Poet laureate of GB, about the First World
War.
Cheers
Jayanand

Message from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Desensitization)