Subject: [Leica] Desensitization
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 22:59:25 -0500

I'm very fond of the South and Southern people. And southern landscapes. And
southern cameras. And southern cooking.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography

> From: Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
> Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 18:24:44 -0500
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Desensitization
>
> I love the South and would miss it terribly. There are plenty of us who
don't
> fly Confederate flags, support Obama, vote Democratic, and don't
stereotype
> others.

Tina

On Sunday, December 9, 2012, Bill Pearce <billcpearce at cox.net>
> wrote:
> Usually pronounced Wah uv Nawthen Agression, this is the term
> that
residents of the US South (Sore Loosers) use to describe the American
> Civil
War. These can be, but not always are the same people that have
> large
Confederate flag decals on their pickup trucks. It is an
> inaccurate
description. President Lincoln was brilliant and far seeing, and
> realized
that if this succession was to become fact, there would be no end,
> and what
is the USA would become a hodgepodge of tiny nations led by who knows
> what.
There are many of us, however, who wouldn't miss the south a bit.

> -----Original Message----- From: philippe.amard
> Sent: Sunday, December 09,
> 2012 5:10 PM
> To: Leica Users Group
> Subject: Re: [Leica]
> Desensitization
>
> could it be Vietnam?
> ph
>
> Le 9 d?c. 12 ? 23:39,
> Douglas Barry a ?crit :
>

>> "Don Dory" <don.dory at gmail.com>  wrote
>>>

> nasty deaths from smallpox and ebola.  Or consider the images from
> the
War
>>> of Northern Aggression where there were stacks of limbs outside
> the
medical
>>> tents.
>>
>> Don, as an Irishman living in Ireland and
> unfamiliar with many terms
 used in the States, what was the War of Northern
> Aggression? Do you  mean
the Korean War? I never saw those images.

--
Tina
www.tinamanley.com