Subject: [Leica] 29 Contributors so far to the LUG yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 21:17:06 -0800

>>>And more participation is most welcome!!!<<<

NOW YOU CAN READ THE ABOVE ? RIGHT?

Jim shulman, our book master! Is being polite in asking more of you to get
off yer fat asses and send in your photos!  And don't give me the line
you've got 15 days to go or whatever number it is? WHY?

Well how many of you will give up your NEW YEAR'S EVE celebration, let alone
design and produce a brand new book to accommodate a bunch of so called
"CREW MEMBERS" to put a book together for all of us to enjoy? ALL BY
HIMSELF?

29 contributions? And we have about 1000 LUG members? Obviously not all are
day to day posters! But the year book is a special LUG book for us to enjoy
for years to come.Give me another list where this type of project happens
because it's a family?

Let alone, a fund raising book for unfortunate folks who can use a hand!

Many of you have copies from previous years and each is special to have to
show friends the photography of your day to day buddies on the LUG! So folks
let's get those photos into Jim so he doesn't fret and squirm New Year's eve
hoping he will have a book worth while! Certainly of the incredible
photography we see posted day after day! YEAR AFTER YEAR!

Thank you all most kindly.

cheers and please post soonest!
Dr. ted :-)