Subject: [Leica] T.Nagar
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:59:00 +0100

Jayanand,

I like very much this set, especially the portrait of the flower seller,
Security Guards. Fresh Coffee too, but I think a ltttle too contrasted.

IMO you did a great use of the 85mm lens, in full format I did a certain use
of the the 75mm, but these short tele are - at least for me - less fast to
use than a 50mm or 35mm, in places where is many people there is always
somebody crossing in front of you..., but they give a certain comfort to be
not noticed by the people. This set, beside his photographic value, is a
document, AFAIK India is changing very fast.

Cheers
Lluis

El 10/12/2012, a las 15:40, Jayanand Govindaraj escribi?: