Subject: [Leica] Gitzo 2227 problem: loose leg at tripod head
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 13:22:36 -0800

Thanks for sending along that diagram, Frank. I'm now trying to get my
mechanically handicapped mind around what I'm seeing and comparing it to the
actual tripod.

It SEEMS like it's much the same although I haven't figured out from your
description exactly what I'm supposed to do.

Sigh. I'm sometimes doorknob challenged...

Adam

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Gitzo 2227 problem: loose leg at tripod head)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Gitzo 2227 problem: loose leg at tripod head)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Gitzo 2227 problem: loose leg at tripod head)