Subject: [Leica] Printing Paper Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 12:05:27 -0500

This company seems to really make my kinda papers.
http://www.canson-infinity.com/en/bfk310.asp
Very paper like. Not seeing any phony darkroom looking  stuff.
I've heard people can use normal water color paper to print.

--
Mark William Rabiner
Photography

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler) ([Leica] Printing Paper Question)