Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Gun control
From: jon.streeter at cox.net (jon.streeter)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:49:41 -0800

Sir, I believe it would be accurate to say we don't know each other.  Even
after this brief exchange, we don't know each other.

I am new to this group but certainly not to the world.  And as for your
comment about what sort of person I am, I believe -- correct me if I'm
mistaken -- that you are being intentionally rude, perhaps with the
implication that this "sort of person" does not deserve to be treated with
respect.  I will resist the temptation to respond in kind.

Suffice it to say that when one side in a debate is bereft of ideas, facts,
or reason, it abandons the debate and goes after whomever it perceives as
the opponent.

If you have anything sensible to say on this subject, off-topic though it
may be, I will be delighted at the opportunity to have my views altered by a
reasoned argument.

The mass murder of innocent children and the inevitable exploitation of
their tragic deaths by impassioned insistence on expansion of government
power is not about me.  I would appreciate your refraining from casting
further aspersions on my character, however vague and unsupported.  I will
show you, as I have already shown here, the same courtesy.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone