Subject: [Leica] Printing Paper Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 09:25:53 -0500

I tried it when I was young because they talked about it in the Lootens book
on printing written in the 40's and in the Glencoe Library near my house on
the north shore of Chicago. It has all kinds of really odd and or dated
advice and a small about of good advice but the book I understand is
considered a classic. Or was.
And there as a bottle of it in the camera store. Probably Sterns in
Winnetka. It was in the camera store so why not get it?

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/the_paper_that_almost_got_away.shtm>>>