Subject: [Leica] Attention Leica Monochrom Users!!!!! Need Yearbook Cover
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:58:18 -0800

Tina my dear.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

JIM IS THE "EDITOR, MASTER BOOK ASSEMBLER, CRIES MISERABLY WHEN WE DON'T
SEND IN OUR "MASTER PIECE" PHOTOGRAPHS SOON ENOUGH! And yet still puts
together a "MASTER BOOK EACH YEAR!"

This group are quite probably the best group on the internet! WHY?  Quite
simply because,  name one other close nit group who has a member of their
group design and produce's a book of their groups' photography each year? I
believe this will be our 8th year in a row? And each has been just
smashingly incredible to have!

Not only a credit to the "MASTER BOOK MAKER" but to the crew who send in
their photographs regardless of camera. Get over all this crap about what
camera is best! Whether you are income well off to pop $25,000.oo dollars
for an S2 Leica or not! The person holding the camera is what makes all the
difference in the world! And don't ever forget it!

When the book started we were all "LEICA USING PHOTOGRAPHERS!" Or extremely
so. But what mattered most was "THE PHOTOGRAPHY! NOT THE CAMERA!" Isn't that
far more important than what camera? What the book always illustrates is the
"ability of a bunch of like minded shooters / friends! ...... "Unfortunately
"Leica or not!"

Look all of you who have not sent your 2.... "that's only 2 photos" to Jim?
Please get off your fat asses and send them in! LIKE RIGHT NOW! Thank you
most kindly.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)