Subject: [Leica] Journalist buys a Leica!/Reinvigoration
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 13:10:11 -0500

The beginning of the 21st century will be remembered by the coining of the
metaphysical catch phase: "it is what it is."
The problem arises when half the time it is what it isn't which they will
figure out in the year 2525.
And the other half the time It isn't what it is.
And some will say its because "it never was".

You know that sound of one hand clapping....
I know that sound.
Shelly Berman