Subject: [Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert G Adler)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 13:38:34 -0800

Paul is indeed one of, if not the most masterful landscape photographers,
not only on this list but anywhere, especially in BW.

I'd be curious as to which file he may prefer; a medium format file or a
35mm file of the exact same scene.

But then again, what makes people great photographers is not the equipment
but the vision. Paul is full of vision, so whatever tools he uses will
produce terrific results.

Best,
Bob Adler