Subject: [Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK
From: billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 00:40:53 -0600

I would beg to differ, In the film days, I used a Hasselblad hand held in
refineries and chemical plants with no problems. Even worse, when I worked
for the airplane factory, we shot with RB67's hand held. That was indeed
cruel and unusual punishment. Were I a dilettante out shooting landscapes on
my own time it would be entirely different. I've know a lot of wedding
shooters that used a Hasselblad handheld exclusively. That camera is easy to
use hand held without a special grip, unless using flash.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] a "pro-hobbyist" evaluates an M9 . . . ICK)