Subject: [Leica] IMG: First Portrait in Medium Format
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 12:00:27 -0500

Yes QC failure rate  is the story I'd heard as well.
Will all be worked out in due time I'm sure. Before we know it.

In the old days it was frustrating that the fast films were not made in
120/220 Brownie. Neopan 1600 was not. Nor Delta 3200. The color neg films
only went to 800. Tmax 1600 was 800 and not worth it to  me.
Not only is larger film because of depth of field needs more needful of
higher iso's if your shooting hand held..... Its more tolerant of them... As
in your not going to get too much grain... And its not going to seem all
that much less sharp.