Subject: [Leica] Chicken Air
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 16:55:40 +1000

Yes John there are I think thousand of incidents every year and tragically
people have been killed.
During my service in the Australian Air Force I was involved in Egress
Systems (aircrew ejections).
I found 5 reported instances of birdstrikes leading to loss of the aircraft
in the F111 community (USAF and RAAF)
The Australian aircraft destroyed with the loss of both crew members
suffered a pelican strike to the windshield.

We were both remiss in our posts though.
Very well done Howard to catch that moment when he was shooting. Keep on
shooting AND taking that scenic adventure flight Howard!

Salud, Dinero y Amor,
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman