Subject: [Leica] Fuji X series
From: davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 14:28:15 +0800

Dear Jaya,

Your latest shots validates my own respect for this series especially the
one taken in near darkness. Am surprised that the zoom can do that too. As
we know the 35mm is amazing. Am looking forward to the upcoming f1.4 lenses
like the 23mm and 56mm.

BTW, I reckon the sensor is better than the Nikon D700 but almost there with
the D800/E.
However the X Pro even with its latest firmware is no DSLR beater. Is your
latest acquisition that good?

Finally which adapter are you using for your Leica? My Metabones cannot hold
up heavier lenses above 50mm, the lenses sag. Amazing shots with the Elmarit
90 so far for me but then this issue bugs me.

Cheers,

David Ching

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Fuji X series)