Subject: [Leica] Fuji X series
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:47:34 +0530

David, my view is that the Fuji sensor is not as good in controlling noise
as the D700 either. I am not using Leica lenses on the Fuji bodies at all -
I am very happy with the Fuji lenses for now. I think the results with the
D800E are far superior, more so when paired with good lenses. The Fuji,
however, is ideal for street shooting, mainly because it is compact, light
and non threatening to look at.
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from davidhhching1 at yahoo.com.sg (David Ching) ([Leica] Fuji X series)