Subject: [Leica] A week in Rome with a a Monochrom
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:22:25 -0500

Such a great thing! Perfection! Inspiration!
And such a perfect combination gear wise. The 50  2.8 Elmar on the
Monochrom.
They need to bring back this lens!
Dr. Andreas Kaufmann needs to see these pix! And he deserves a big pat on
the back too.
The M's are big enough without having a nice standard classic collapsible to
tighten up the workflo and make for on a  good day elegant results like
these!
A good light compact optically elegant optic for the Monochrom is a must.
For that matter also for the full color and video digital Leica M.

I have a real old LTM 3.5 Elmar I wonder how that would work out on a
Monochrom?

The fact that Leica shooting can be  back to THIS is really the best news
than anyone can possibly imagine.

Things are for sure looking up up up!

The news of the death of Leica a few years back was slightly exaggerated.