Subject: [Leica] A week in Rome with a a Monochrom
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:37:55 -0800

Pierre, welcome, and what a wonderful series!
Looks like you really are getting the most out of your Monochrom.
I'm still getting used to mine, the images that it can get still
pleasantly surprise me sometimes.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"If you want to be a better photographer,
stand in front of more interesting stuff."
/Jim Richardson/