Subject: [Leica] Epson R2880 problem
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 01:41:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Rick,

it only allows one black at a time, and I'm beginning to regret not getting
the R3880 instead.

My Epson problem seems to be common, complicated, and worse for Mac.

It's not accepting a photo black cartridge, and discussion groups report
that the Epson needs a brand new cartridge for a swap to work.
When I do swap cartridges, I hope that I will now be able to see glossy &
semi-gloss papers show on the print dialog. After this swap, I'll

probably stick to using only gloss type papers.

To anyone considering buying an Epson printer, look at the R3880 over the
R2880, due to the black cartridge swapping problem. Nevertheless,
the print quality is excellent.

Cheers,

Peter

Replies: Reply from billcpearce at cox.net (Bill Pearce) ([Leica] Epson R2880 problem)