Subject: [Leica] soleil now
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 08:34:43 -0800

Steve Barbour SHOWED:
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2013/soleilbw.jpg.html

Hi Steve,
My goodness she is becoming quite a lady and with the look of young ladies
of today! :-)

"What me?" :-)

If she remembers about the "orange crock shoes"? I'm always on the look out
for them? Maybe some day I'll find my size. :-)  However it's the addition
of snow I have the problem with. :-) Last two weeks in Ottawa there was lots
but in "crocks" I'd probably have had frozen bare feet before the shoot was
completed! ;-)

cheers,
ted