Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Pond - X Pro 1
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 00:18:56 +0100

Peter,

Congratulations! you did a good work! I like very much your B&W conversion,
and you will be not surprised if I say that I prefer the B&W, I think you
can still improve it giving some spotting and slightly contrasted lighted
areas, but I like very much!

Your question about if the Digital Leica will be usable in 50 years... I
don't know at this moment, please wait 50 years and we will commenting this
sharing a beer... My question is if film will still be there in 50 years,
maybe the Leica will be operating still in 50 years, but we are not more in
the traditional world we have grown up, do you can imagine the same question
for a computer, a Cellular or something like these...? The actual cameras
are pure electronic technology...

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/01/2013, a las 14:04, Peter Dzwig escribi?: