Subject: [Leica] [IMG] Pond - X Pro 1
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 15:50:08 -0800

50 years?  Is there a computer from 1963 currently running?  Digital cameras
are computers.

No it will not be running, you will not be able to get memory cards for it,
your "computer"  will not understand the file system, there will be no hole
to stick the card into, and USB will be long gone.... And you will be way
too old to care.

Your 3F and M3 will still be repairable, your M9 or S2 will not.

Yes, there will be film.  B+W at least.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net
> Which will last longer? My IIIf has a