Subject: [Leica] R3 owners....
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 12:59:41 +0100

Le 14 janv. 13 ? 09:08, Mark Rabiner a ?crit :

> The obvious fact that the camera USER mentality and the eBay camera
> trading mentality are totally at odds with each other... Making
> photographs
> verses playing with money.

I'm unsure about this part Mark.

I've bought lenses and bodies from the list and from Ebay, and never
have had any regrets.
I've also sold no longer used stuff using the same channels sometimes
regretting afterwards.
This has allowed me access to other gear I wanted to actually use,
have used and still do.

All in all, I've been losing money of course,
but I have had moments of great pleasure and satisfaction with gears
past too,
which has to have a price.

Now, what have you got on your shelves that you no longer use?
What lens or body would you like to actually use tonight on that shoot
that you don't own?
Do the bills balance?
Yes? Go for it.

It has nothing to do with profits, just recouping the cost of a park
to fund my picture making hobby.
If I want to make profits I buy wine :-)

Amiti?s
Philippe